The Corporate Caterers Membership Roadmap is a “how-to” guide for food-service professionals who aspire to start a corporate drop-off catering business or take their existing operation to the next level.
The Membership Roadmap has been recognized as the most complete, all-in-one resource for operators who want to:
- Become a player in a multi-million dollar industry
- Generate a new revenue stream
- Grow their existing client base and expand their brand recognition
- Become THE biggest corporate caterer in their marketplace
The Membership Roadmap is a compilation of decades of experience from hands-on industry experts, including:
- Written content and information designed to build a more efficient and profitable corporate drop-off business
- Behind-the-scenes trade secrets from an expert team and an industry leader who built multi-million catering businesses from the ground up - twice!
- Customizable templates, worksheets, checklists, menus, written communications and spec sheets for creating your own guidelines and professional operations manual
- Instructional videos, audio tutorials, blog posts, magazine articles and published books
- The most current resources and information in the catering-sphere
- Tips, Tools and Trade Secrets designed to give you insider industry insight
- Proven strategies GUARANTEED to generate new business!
WE WILL TEACH YOU...
- How to acquire lists of potential clients in your target-market who order catering regularly.
- How to use our proven scripts to properly qualify companies, and compile direct contact information for those who are responsible for ordering catering
- How to generate that first-order and lock it in as repeat business
- How to design your specific sales and marketing strategies to build a continuously growing client list
- How to implement a system that fast-tracks your results and puts more money in your pocket!
NAVIGATING THE ROADMAP!
The Membership Roadmap has 15 “Stops” each focused on a different topic that pertains to your corporate catering business. When you visit each stop you will see the following map of the stop:
- How-To Steps
- Tips and Strategies